Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eastah-Time!

Well, Easter has come and gone again. The bunny came, the bunny saw, the bunny conquered.

The fun started when we went out to Palmer, where our long-time family friends live, to decorate our, hold on, let me count....(Hum a little tune while I do the math...) 108 hard boiled eggs. Lily was slightly daunted by the task in front of her...


...but was able to push through. (I got a million great pictures of this kid. She is SO photogenic!) Don't you LOVE the woods in the back window? So love where I live, just in case I haven't mentioned that in the last five minutes. Little update for ya. Anyway...

p.s. How great do these braids look? My first semi-success in the french braid department! Here hair looked great for church Sunday, even her ends were curly (naturally so), but I forgot to take pics. Sorry.


At first, it was just Lily and Mia working on their eggs, with Katie and I helping, which was nice. Then the other 8 people in the house joined in, along with the two dogs.


Here's Willow, the new puppy, couldn't resist adding a pic as she's so cute, besides I miss my dog. Oscar was also hanging around, the Hansen's giant tall black dog. Elliotte kept telling him to "sit" and then she would give him a treat and "pat" her on the head (and by "pat I mean "beat as hard as possible" saying, "Good dog!" Except she's sort of hard to understand. The most interesting part to me was that although Oscar is black, just like Olive, and they hung out a lot, she NEVER called him Olive. Poor Oscar. He kept looking for his friend Olive the whole time we were there.

Here are what the other kids were doing...I also got some great vidoes. I'm debating trying to upload one. In the meantime, you'll just have to imagine all the great fun, not to mention the amazing noise level.
Isn't Elle cute when she's dressed? She had a great time with the eggs, both Saturday AND for the hunt on Sunday. Happy Easter!

No comments: