Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And then I got run over by a car.

Howdy! I know some of you have been anxiously waiting for me to get this blogged, and none more than I. Typing is actually quite painful, so I have to go in short bursts. For those who don't know, I got ran over by a car 2 weeks ago.

Jessica came to visit in me in the hospital a week ago Sunday, and it seemed like the end of every story was, "...and then I got ran over by a car." So that is how I'm going to end every story from here forward, cause, really, who else can say that? (I hope none of you...EVER.)

I'm having a hard time knowing where to start this post, especially since I can't really go back and do a lot of editing. Imagine that you have a cardboard box with a hole cut in the top for your head, kind of like you decided to be a pair of dice with your DH, but you forgot to cut the holes for your arms. That's what it's like for me right now. My range of motion is really that limited. I'm sore already after typing just these few paragraphs, so I'm going to have to come back to this later today. It is so frustrating. I know that I'm lucky that I'm alive, but it is really hard to sit her like an invalid and not be able to talk on the phone for hours or type because it HURTS.

For now the story just has to be this short: I was on my way to a meeting and then I got run over by a car. TTFN!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What! Lindsey! Talk about a cliff hanger! You got ran over by a car?