Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Congratulations, R. Janes!!


Congrats, Jane! You won the official tournament! (although Spence did manage to beat you in straight wins.) I ended up hovering in the middle and then plummeted to bitter defeat in the end. I did beat one person...no names required....


Next year I am having Sarah and Rebecca help me pick. Rebecca had a total of, drumroll please...43 points!!! That's a tie for first place with Spence in straight wins. She probably would have won the whole thing if I had done her bracket online, as she picked Kansas to win. She's on a roll in picking power. First she guessed M&D's mission, now this! She must have inherited her picking powers from.....yikes. Obviously not me, Dale, Mom, or Dad! ;) It must skip several generations!! Sarah tied for 3rd with Clay with 41 victories. Woo-hoo!

Any-who, Congratulations to my gals R. Janes!

Till next year, sports fans....
"Basketball is my favorite kind of ball."--Logan Butikofer

p.s. It's time for a family photo. The one I used for the ball was the most complete one I have! That is Pah-thetic if you ask me...


No comments: