Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fake-Up Up-Date

Some people I know (you know who you are!) can spend their leisure time running through the sprinklers and gliding down Slip-n-Slides. Don't worry, even we Alaskans are still able to use our swimming pool!

We also get to use our little red wagon, as you can plainly see. Keep in mind that the pool is UNDER A TREE and the wind is blowing. We got 6 inches overnight last night, and another 6-10 is in the forcast for tonight. Church activities have been canceled because of dangerous driving conditions. (By law, drivers have to have their studs off by around April 15. Good thing we've procrastinated changing our tires...)

At least I'm not stuck in a military airport in Kamchatka waiting for the weather to clear to go to Magadan, which is in the middle of Siberia. For more details, click on "The Beagley Bunch", I know she'd be glad you looked!

I've got to go shovel the walk. (ya, right. I'll just wait till Logan gets home...he'll do it for me!)
This is the snow-fort the kids built after conference. I'm sure they'll be adding on to it today after school, after they have a nice after school snack on their outside picnic table!

and now some pictures of the littlest snow bunny--

" 'sides, she's super-cute!"--Lily Butikofer

And just one of my chilly dog sporting her new '80's punk-rock neon pink collar. She loves to run full board, plowing her nose into the snow. It is adorable. And with that comment I have officially become an annoying dog owner, telling people about my adorable pooch! OLIVE DOG!!

No comments: