Friday, February 27, 2009

Maybe if we lived in Maine....

Flashback, Sept. 6, 2008, Seward, Alaska. Elliotte was enjoying her first trip to the SeaLife Center. She particularly had a great time hanging out with the Alaskan King Crab. Little did I know that she is a Crustaciantounge, and that the crab was giving her lessons. No, he didn't influence her disposition, she's not so much crabby as exceptionally mellow, but he did give her pointers on WALKING!! This became obvious when she FINALLY decided to take a few unaided steps yesterday...sidways! She has yet to walk in a forward direction. Guess we should have visited a few more LOBSTERS!!!

Maybe I'll post a video, if I get around to taking one. In the mean time, Congratulations, El Halibut...I mean El Crabio!

4 comments:

McCallisters said...

How cute! Sidewalking counts!

By the way, I tagged you. Check my blog for details.

Los Hansen said...

crabs walk sidewalks, and lobsters walk straight(Smothers Brothers)
......and I'll take an Alaskan King Crab leg anytime! Way to go Elle!
xoxo

Becca said...

you would love Maine. but you would have to be a lobstah, and walk straight :)

Linsie said...

Yeah, I was thinking of you the whole time I was writing it, bec!