Monday, March 2, 2009

Eight is Enough

8 Item Tag.

Here are the rules: 1)Post the rules on your blog. 2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag. 3)Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


8 Favorite TV Shows

1. Pysch
2. Chuck
3. March Madness (Because I love how much my whole family gets into it. And I like basketball, but really it's because our email goes wild for those few weeks! And I like winning, and I like blizzards, and I like winning blizzards, even though I never have. Sigh.)
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
6.Glenn Beck
7. Judge Judy? (I'm actually running out...I'm shocked!)
8. So you think you can dance?

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Drove the kids to school. (yippee)
2. Made an awesome duct tape bag.
3. Took a bath
4. Watched "Chuck" (lame episode, I thought)
5. Logged Lily on to Webkinz
6. De-shedded the dog
7. Read part of book 7 (Harry Potter) for the billionth time
8. Fed Lily's baby doll a hippopotamus soup. (Lily made it.)


8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:


1. Writer's Conference in June!!!
2. Spring...in about 3 months
3. Midnight Sun Festival
4. Finishing the two books I'm writing
5. Being able to reach above my head without grimacing in pain.
6. Dale finishing the bathroom remodel tonight
7. A cure for diabetes
8. Taking my daily bath later so my shoulder muscles can relax

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Los Hermanos in Provo
2. Milanos in Anchorage
3. Orso in Anchorage
4. Chair 5, Girdwood
5. Cafe Rio
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Tony Romas
8. Arctic Circle. (Don't judge; they don't have them here and I really miss their fry sauce!)



8 Things on My Wish List:

1. I wish for no more shoulder pain.

2. I wish for a cleaner house.

3. I wish to be a published author.

4. I wish to go on a "real" vacation.

5. I wish for a cure for diabetes.

6. I wish my children to reach their full potential.

7. I wish for world peace.

8. I wish for a permanent break from Therapy Thursday because my kids and I don't need it anymore.

8 People I Tag:

1. Becca
2. Jane
3. Kori

Everyone else is on facebook! ;)

1 comment:

McCallisters said...

I like Arctic Circle, too. Fry sauce is yummy. They have something like it at In 'N Out, but it's not the same.

Let's see a picture of this bathroom remodel you keep talking about!