Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Logan'sTalk



Logan had a talk last Sunday, and my lesson in Beehives just happened to end early. We went out into the hall, and I said, "Hey! Let's go into primary and listen to Logan's talk!" Two of the girls were up for it, but my newest Beehive said, "Uh, I don't think so. That ship has sailed!" It was hilarious. I made her go in anyway, and I was mouthing, "I owe you, big!" to her. She was laughing. Then I helped Logan with his talk, which was on the topic, "Jesus Christ is my Savior." I love his talk. Maybe you will, too!

"Guess What?
My name is Logan, and I'm not perfect.
Sometimes when I talk, people can't understand what I'm saying.
Sometimes things bug me so bad I think I can't stand it anymore.
Sometimes I even make mistakes that don't make Heavenly Father very happy.
When these things happen, I remember that Jesus knows what it's like to not be understood.
I remember that he paid for my sins so I can repent.
This makes Heavenly Father happy. It makes me happy, too."


1 comment:

McCallisters said...

That is such a sweet talk, Logan. Good job!