Monday, January 14, 2008

I was inspired by Bec's cute picture of Kendall and thought I'd post some old pictures of the kids. Thanks, Bec!
Rebecca always makes eating a multi-sensory experience.

In contrast, this is the messiest baby picture I could find of Logan. (And I looked!)


Yum, Yum, Brownie Mix! I wish I could find some flat wooden spoons like Mom has...


Let's just say, "wet cat", and get it over with!
(Notice there is no sauce left on the noodles, but there's a fair amount on the wall behind her.)

You can't really tell from this picture, but Rebecca and Sarah's pants are COVERED in flour. Logan's....Not so much. (did I do the apostrophe right?)
\
Memories! I was clearly just home from Creative Dance class to "help" mom make sugar cookies. I remember this well. Cute girl in the background, too, Jennie!

1 comment:

McCallisters said...

These are great pictures. I like how Logan is asleep in his highchair. It reminds me of me. I also love that you let your kids play in the flour. We always had a blast doing that. I need to let Mason have a go in it one of these times.