Thursday, January 17, 2008

Walk Softly



Isn't Elliotte adorable? Answer: YES!!

Her hat I started to crochet right after she was born while Mom was still here. It was supposed to be for Rebecca, but it ended up too large. So I pulled out all the stitches and started over. Then it was much too small. Small for Rebecca, but just right for baby! It was a tiny bit too big for her until recently, but fortunately for my handi-crafting winter is long in Alaska and she should be able to wear it until it's really too small! (Although we are gaining 4 minutes of light a day now. The kids are now walking home in the light!)


Her shirt says "Walk Softly", and reminds me of Creative Dance class. Remember Jane? "You guys sound like a bunch of Elephants!" It came from Wal-Mart, and it's completely organic. And made in China. What do you do.

Her jeans are part of a two-piece set that we gave to Danitra when Cadence was a newborn. Except they only got the sweater as the jeans fell off the hanger in our house before we left for Fairbanks. Kind of funny! Danitra is now going to give us the sweater so the set can be together again!

Her shoes were a clearance item--two bucks!

Her car seat is the cutest one I have ever seen. I like that it's actually girly instead of unisex.

The floor is clean. Yes, I have committed to sweeping all my wood floors daily and mopping at least 3 times a week. 2 weeks in and I'm still doing it! New record!

2 comments:

McCallisters said...

That's really the only part of creative dance I remember. . . and your cast with polka-dots. Elliotte is SOOOOO cute.

McCallisters said...

I guess we'll have to come see her (and the rest of you) in a few weeks!