Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rub -a- Dub Dub





Last Sunday we had to leave Olive at home in the bathroom during church because it was too cold to leave her in the car that long. She obviously had a great time, cause since then she keeps jumping in the tub. I decided what the heck, she’s in there anyway, so I gave her a bath. Then I was thinking about it and next time I'll bathe her after church to clean the tub and bathroom then, anyway. I did clean the tub, as well as the Olive. She liked it okay—not a huge fan of the spray, but she did really well. She was very wet. I closed the bathroom door and she shook all over the cabinents. I wiped that up, too. Now she’s not going outside for awhile cause her fur would freeze. "My nose is cold. And my ears are froze. And my tail is froze." Name that movie! (Did I get it right, Jane?) So I suppose now I'll be cleaning the carpets, too.

I would have put in a picture of her all sudsy, but I couldn't keep her in the tub AND snap a picture. Not even Linsie the Great is that coordinated. (I'm lucky I kept the dog in the tub!)



Elliotte, on the other hand, not so much a fan of the sink bath. If it weren't fur (pun intended) the fact that she was so sad about it, I would prefer bathing her over the dog, though. Not so much clean up and less wet dog smell!


She did end up happy in the end, though.

2 comments:

Becca said...

is it 101 Dalmations????

McCallisters said...

My all-time favorite Disney cartoon.